The Most Promising New Business of the Year, Clacks Business Awards 2014
We are simply delighted to earn this recognition. The award was based on the
It takes something special to make your mark in business. This award will go to a new Clackmannanshire business that best demonstrates an organic growth strategy and has achieved outstanding levels of sales, profit and market share improvement.
Forth Valley Chamber of Commerce, Business Awards Finalist 2014
Each finalist was scored against the criteria below.
In the Best Start-up Business the criteria was:
• Trading less than 2 years
• Shows a high level of entrepreneurship and has a clear vision for the future
• Business performance
• Background of the business and the market it operates in
• Business vision and research
• Strategic direction and business principles
The maximum score that could be awarded was 60. The difference between the winning entry and the runners up was only 5 points and therefore an extremely competitive category, we only just missed out.